Crown Day Package
"How To Produce $46,000/Day Without Even Breaking A Sweat”
(Even though this doctor produced $46K the first day he tried this… he has an even bigger goal set for the future!)
We all know that a schedule filled with several crown preps is going to be very profitable. But the fact remains that most of us don’t have enough of those days. But what if there was a way to flood your schedule with crown preps? Let’s step back for a moment. Endodontists are very profitable because they only do the very same procedure all day long (same thing with oral surgeons). Thus their overhead is very low as well.
As a GP you might do some endo, some oral surgery but then skip back and forth between the other 90+ procedures that most dentists do. The reality is that even if you are a very efficient dentist… you are still more efficient (and more profitable) doing just oneprocedure all day long.
Think of the economics of doing four crowns in the mouth at the same time. Or, doing all teeth in the same quadrant that need crowns. Think how easy it is to go from crown prep to crown prep in the same mouth.
Okay, by now you get the concept… but how do you fill your schedule with crown preps? Well, here’ what Dr. Deno does:
- He selects a date for "Crown Day” 3 weeks in advance
- He sends out a series of 3 emails to his patients
- He sends out a special postcard to his patients to let them know about "crown day”
- His office manager contacts all people who have diagnosed, undone crowns
In order to teach you how to have a $46,000 day we’ve put together a special product which includes:
- An audio CD that discusses the "ins and outs” of "Crown Day”
- The exact series of emails used to fill crown day and the special postcard sent out to all people with diagnosed but undone crowns
- Flow Sheets to increase the speed and quality of your crown preps
We guarantee you’re going to love the audio CD because it really digs into the nitty-gritty of how to make this work for any dental office. If you try to create a "Crown Day” on your own I guarantee you you’ll make some critical mistakes like…. If the patient has dental insurance can you offer them a $200 discount per crown?
This products consists of 1) an audio CD that explains everything, 2) a transcript of the audio CD, 3) a QUADRANT POWER POINT that shows patients the benefits of QUADRANT dentistry, 4)) a copy of the "Crown Day” postcard, 5) the "Crown Day” emails and 6) Crown & Bridge Flow Charts.