“Treatment Planning For A Challenged Economy” By Dr. Steve Rasner
Learn How South, New Jersey Has Found A Solution To The Bad Economy
His practice is already up 16%
Most of you have heard or read about Dr. Steve Rasner, who was on the cover of the November issue of "Dentistry Today.” In fact, his interview, "Treatment Planning In A Challenged Economy” is a must-read for dentists everywhere. After reading that article, I knew that we had to interview him! If his "boutique only” practice is up 16% while others are struggling... he has to know something that other dentists don’t.
In this extremely candid interview, Steve revealed one practice-building secret that every dentist everywhere can learn and implement right away. So if you are complaining about how bad things are... get over it, there is a proven solution that is revealed in this interview.
Here’s just some of what was covered:
- How to turn your practice around in this economy
- Is there a larger problem than the on-going recession?
- What happened when Dr. Rasner joined a PPO? Unbelievable!
- He didn’t see this coming
- How to get patients to go out of network
- The value of consistency (Starbucks, Apple, SWA, etc.)
- The 3-pill sedation cocktail that he uses for all sedation patients
- The protocol (above) he has tested for 15 years with ZERO problems
- The #1 sign that patients are sedated properly
- The major problems with getting dental CE online!
- Exactly how Steve increased his practice in 2013... 3 years after 2 years of decline
- Why oral surgery is the #1 procedure all GPs must add to their practice