Your Best Image - Making It All Work For You
"It’s A Heart-Wrenching Fact... Doctors With A Great Personal Image Are More Successful”
(A confidential presentation by Janice Hurley-Trailor)
Good Morning Doctor -
Janice Hurley-Trailor is an "Image Expert.” So why does a dentist need an image expert? Well, let me share with you a story about a dentist from Topeka, Kansas. He had a mustache and a beard. After doing nothing different than shaving his face (and revoving all facial hair), his case acceptance went up 20%!
Okay, now do I have your interest? If so... you’ll be fascinated by similar tips that Janice shares.
Let’s list some of her insights:
• Why you MUST project your very best and do it consistently (because you deserve it)
• We communicate to others by how we treat ourselves
• Why you need to take the time to be your personal best
• Why a "10” attracts "10s” and "2s” attract other "2s”
• Your own 10 point VISUAL assessment
• Does the way you shake hands really make a difference?
• Change what you can, improve what you can’t
• How to do a personal body analysis... and how to use that data to dress your best (using clothes you
already have)... Decrease your wardrobe
• Learn how to disguise your weakest feature
• What areas need "concern” when dressing?
• Ladies only... the truth about dated/expired makeup
• Why your shoes can make or break an outfit
• The critical difference between men and women’s shoes
• Your 6-step daily upkeep schedule
• How’s your smile? Seriously?
• Why dental team menbers often have as much perio disease as patients
• The 5 critical "must haves” for women
• The 5 critical "must haves” for men (you’ll be shocked at the difference)
• The 4 keys to verbal image
• Listen, focus, short reply, repeat
• The 3 levels of listening (and why you must know this)
• How to absolutely control the energy you give off
• What do you say when someone says "How are you?”
• What is your nervous and tell
• What 5 things would it take to make a REAL investment in your "Personal Presence”
And more and more tips!
Okay, I’ve got to admit that I absolutely loved this course and you will too!