Insurance, PPO Plays and Smart Practice Strategies for 2013!
Once you hear this, I think you will agree that it's some of the most outstanding knowledge and advice on the subject of dental insurance. In fact, you can't afford to practice dentistry another day without this information.
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
- The deadly serious matter of dental insurance participation
- What Bill has learned (about insurance) from over 200 dental practices with approximately $200M of production/month
- Strategies for bread and butter practices to high-end "downtown” offices
- Why dentists sometimes make hasty decisions about signing up with PPOs
- Why the above decision can be the scariest and biggest profit changing decisions dentists can make
- How insurance participation ties to business, new patient development, profitability and so on
- A new PPO is coming to town; should you join?
- A major employer in your town is offering a new PPO to its employees (your patients); should you join?
- You just started a new practice and you're trying to decide which PPOs to sign up for (helpful tips)
- Negotiating fees with PPOs
- How to properly transition out of a PPO
- Statistics to watch before and after joining a PPO
- Strengthening the practice before and after PPO transition
- New patients/clinical collaboration/business systems
- Dealing with dental insurance is a matter of integrity, hard work, knowledge and courage!
And much, much more!
This product contains my complete 60-minute interview with insurance guru Bill Rossi. It also contains a complete written transcript so you won't miss a word.