Here’s How To Master The "Bu$ine$$ of A $uccessful Hygiene SYSTEM by Dr. Hugh Doherty
Unfortunately most dental practices in the United States have "weak” hygiene departments. By "weak” I mean they produce below the ADA "Standard Care” and they don’t do well financially. Sound familiar?
So when we were planning our Spring Break Seminar… I went after (and got) the #1 hygiene "numbers” person in American… Hugh Doherty, DDS, CFP. Dr. Doherty is widely considered as having one of the best informed management and financial minds in the dental profession.
He is a certified financial planner (fee only), investment advisor, national lecturer, author, management and financial coach to the dental profession. A former dentist, he established the largest fee-for-service dental practice in New Jersey before turning his full attention to helping dentists dramatically improve their professional and personal lifestyles. He founded and is CEO of Doctor’s Financial Network, a company dedicated to coaching dentists to develop and implement cutting edge strategies.
His effective coaching emphasizes the management of the business aspects of a practice which is critical for doctors to successfully achieve their financial goals. Over 27,000+ hours have been spent working with his clients that call him coach, consultant, mentor and friend. He was selected for 13 consecutive years by Dentistry Today as one of the outstanding consultants in dentistry.
Dr. Doherty will teach you the following:
• How to make hygiene a profit center
• How to create a team that motivates and respects the doctor
• How each hygienist can generate an extra $30-$50K/month for the doctor
• Establish a standard of care protocol
• Create an experience that patients can’t find elsewhere
• The correct way to monitor the stats of the practice every day
• Why and how to do a DISC profile on all staff people AND the doctor
• The anatomy of a "Cutting Edge” practice (amazing FLOW CHART)
• Why every financially healthy practice is driven by a hygiene SYSTEM
• There are only two individuals who can control hygiene productivity
• Problem / consequence / solution = doctor
• The bare minimum ($) your hygienist should be producing with eight patients per day… Hello?
• "Why is my hygienist producing $1,268+/day and yours is only doing $924?”
• Grand Huddle / Quarterly Productivity / Profitability Review
• "Total Practice Control…” FLOW CHART… amazing!
• Why every bonus system should be based on net profit… Whoops!
• Total hygiene production – salaries – benefits… what?
• Hygiene compensation: 1/3; 1/3; 1/3
• Hugh’s 25-step, hygiene ACTION plan
• 17 procedures every hygienist MUST do
• Oh, did you forget the American Red Cross Oral Cancer Exam?”
• Why your hygienists should be the best "sales person” in the practice
• Hire a hygienist by the DISC profile… no exceptions!
• Why you need a "Hygiene System Manual”
• Why 30-40% of the doctor’s schedule should "happen” because of the hygienist(s)
• What does this tell you if you don’t have a hygienist?
And so much more! Hey, if you are serious about creating and efficient, profitable hygiene team, you need to order this DVD and implement its suggestions ASAP!